Seeking an outgoing, passionate, organized sales professional to work as part of the Admissions team.
Primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Advising prospective students on policies and procedures for applying
- Take inbound calls and make outgoing calls to leads
- Conduct phone interviews to determine capatibility of prospect with institute
- Facilitate on-campus and online tours
- Utilize ethical practice at all times during the admissions process
- Process applications by reviewing essays, letters of recommendation, collecting application fee, and confirming validity of high school education
- Conduct on campus and/or online presentations for tour groups
- Must be Mac literate
- Knowledge of digital media field, PowerPoint, WordPerfect, and Outlook is a plus
High School Diploma and at least 1 year experience in sales position
If you meet the qualifications listed above and are excited about joining a high energy company, please apply directly to this posting. Submit a PDF copy of your resume and a cover letter with ‘Website-Admissions’ in the subject line. Email to: [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and support diversity in the workplace.
The salary and benefit structure is competitive.