Seeking full-time and part-time Audio Engineering and Media Production Instructors. F.I.R.S.T. Institute faculty do not teach in only one course aspect and are not bound by the traditional institute format requiring aptitude in only one particular strength of professional audio. Instructors are expected to be well rounded in all aspects of audio engineering and music production.
Primary requirements include (but are not limited to):
- Team Player
- Ability to think on their feet
- 1+ years teaching experience
- 4+ years field-related experience or relevant degree
- Adept at Pro Tools and Logic Pro
- Experienced with advanced recording arts and sciences, including audio post
- Understands several console and control surfaces
- Firm grasp on signal flow both studio and live
- Wide knowledge of audio equipment, acoustics, system designs, and installations
- Flexible schedule
- Can lift up to 60 lbs
Local Orlando area candidates are preferred. Non-locals will not be compensated for relocation. Full-time positions include a full benefits package. This is an hourly position requiring a commitment of 35-40 hours per week for full-time and 15-25hours per week for part-time (Monday-Saturday availability). Evenings must be open.
If you meet the qualifications listed above and are excited about joining a high energy company please apply directly to this posting. Submit a PDF copy of your resume and cover letter with “Website – AEMP Instructor” in the subject line. Email to: [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and support diversity in the workplace.
The salary and benefit structure is competitve.