Seeking a self-motivated individual to oversee financial aid department. Ideal candidate will be organized, driven, upbeat, productive, and helpful.
Primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serve as liaison with Federal, state, and other agencies to answer questions, resolve problems, and provide data, interpret and apply changes in rules and regulations cocerning federal aid
- Direct and coordinate delivery of student financial aid
- Verify, document, and maintain student information used to determine financial aid eligibility
- Contribute to student satisfaction through delivery of quality customer service
- Maintain confidential information
- Utilize basic sales techniques to complete Enrollment process
- Conduct Tuition Planning sessions with every incoming student
- Develop and implement practices for regularly tracking student finances to ensure timely and complete payment
- Problem solve to ensure each student gets the best possible payment plan in place
- Manage loan collection activities by developing and directing loan default prevention program
- Attend seminars and courses for financial aid staff development
High School Diploma and at least 2 years experience in similar position
If you meet the qualificaitons listed above and are excited about joining a high energy company please apply directly to this posting. Submit PDF copy of your resume and cover letter with “Website-Fin Aid Advisor” in the subject line. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and support diversity in the workplace.
The salary and benefit structure is competitive.