F.I.R.S.T. Institute is seeking a Web and Graphic Design Program Director. The ideal candidate will be passionate about all aspects of the process from the minute to complex. Even more importantly, the desire to teach web design and graphics to a new generation of creators is essential.
Familiarity with curriculum design is a big plus, as the primary responsibility will be designing what is to be taught to these students. Additional criteria regarding the position is below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web/Graphics or lesser degree with equivalent work experience
- Experience leading a small team
- Team player
- Ability to think on feet
- Experience with curriculum development
- Teaching experience
- Open to fresh approach to instruction
- Firm grasp of Adobe CC software
- Understanding of web design, programming, and development
- Adhere to strict deadlines
- Stress values of mutual responsibility and respect
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Great conflict resolution
This position will start out as part-time during the curriculum development phase and will potentially lead to a full-time position pending the program’s success.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please submit a PDF copy of your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and support diversity in the workplace.
The salary and benefit structure is competitive and based on experience.
Check us out on the web: www.first.edu